We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek's Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager based out of the New York City area. This will be a new, critical role in Mitek’s marketing organization and will be responsible for powering the engine that underpins all areas of marketing. We are looking for someone that has built, operated, and scaled marketing technology stacks and related internal project processes to drive demonstrable impact on the business, as well as identified and led training initiatives as required for the marketing team.
We're growing rapidly, and all of our roles require hands-on work; you should be excited and energized about understanding the creative side of marketing while still having an operational focus on execution. You'll bring your problem solving skills and your ability to build and see connections across our buyers' journeys, narratives through data, and efficient processes.
What You'll Do
- Technology: Audit and evaluate existing marketing technology stack with respect to lead processing, measurement instrumentation, automation capabilities, and overall value to the business. Execute our marketing technology vision implementing new technologies according to business goals
- Team: Work cross-functionally and with key vendors in optimizing our technology workflows supporting the coordination of crucial information.
- Process: Maintain a comprehensive understanding of daily operations, policies, and procedures; identify operational roadblocks and process gaps; and ensure effective roll-out and adherence to workflow changes. Proactive solicit and problem solve issues faced by the clinical and administrative teams.
- Analysis: Experience creating and maintaining data pipelines, multi-touch attribution models, interacting with databases, ensuring uptime, and dashboard reporting accuracy.
- Collaboration: Partner with Corporate Services to manage vendor contracts, budgets, approvals, and tools.
- Communication: Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes, and results, whilst also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business.
What You Need
- 7+ years experience in a marketing operations role, ideally in a B2B Tech or start-up environment (experience at a data company is a plus)
- Superior reasoning, planning, and time management skills
- Mastery of marketing automation and CRM tools (Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Demandbase)
- Proven track record of driving operational projects from conception to implementation to refinement
- Excellence in organizational and project management with the ability to lead multiple complex projects
Who You Are
- Analytic and decisive thinker with the ability to prioritize and communicate objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Advanced project management skills
- You are curious and enjoy learning about new technologies and their application and impact on business
- Quick thinker, creative hands-on, problem solver with a keen sense of judgment and flexibility to manage competing or shifting priorities
- Have obsession with data and finding connections that form our narrative