HooYu, a Mitek company, is a global customer onboarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) specialist. Our client base covers both regulated and non-regulated sectors across the UK and international marketplace, and a variety of customer sizes from start-ups through to multi-national organisations.
Our unparalleled, market-leading approach to successful customer onboarding and the integrity of our KYC processes means we’re trusted by Tier 1 banks such as NatWest and Virgin Money, as well as other leading financial service providers, FinTechs, and online gaming firms such as Betfred and Tombola.
The HooYu platform blends ID document validation, online profile analysis, geo-location, open banking and facial biometrics with traditional database checks and PEPS & sanctions screening to offer a complete solution to help businesses know who they are dealing with. All of this technology is combined with smart UI & UX features to help our clients maximise the success of their customer account opening journey.
HooYu was recently acquired by Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention based in San Diego, California. With offices all across the US and Europe, and an unparalleled, powerful identity and onboarding platform behind you, it is a hugely exciting time to join the company.
Are you ready to make a difference running Marketing campaigns?
Now you can join our marketing team as a campaigns executive for the german market.
What will you do?
- Campaign planning
- Work with the Marketing Director, wider marketing team and German sales leader to produce a marketing plan of expos & conferences, webinars, 3rd party email campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Campaign execution
- Work with the Marketing Director to own and execute marketing campaigns.
- Use time & expertise of our digital marketing manager to execute campaigns using HubSpot, Salesforce & WordPress.
- Maintain and share campaign insight metrics.
- Manage detailed campaign schedule with the Marketing Director.
- Event marketing
- Own and deliver event campaigns including exhibitions, conferences and HooYu events such as dinners, forums, parties, webinars etc
- Maintain list of conferences and exhibitions and with sales & marketing colleagues qualify which we should and shouldn’t be attending and investing.
- Email marketing
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager to plan and deliver high quality email campaigns via HubSpot and third-party email marketing partners.
- Work with our Content Marketing Manager to automate regular nurture email campaigns to records in the German database.
- Content marketing
- Work with our in-house design team and Content Marketing Manager to create user-focused content that drives content consumption and lead generation.
- PR activity
- Identify client and industry issue PR opportunities and work with Mitek PR teams to push PR content into the media.
- Site management
- Own and publish new content to our German site.
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities on our sites.
- CRM Management
- Build dashboards and reports to help sales users access the Lead, Contact and Account records they need to see.
- Ensure effective lead-follow-up by sales users with other members of the marketing team.
- Social media
- In conjunction with the Content Marketing Manager, create and push out content across German social channels.
What do you need to be successful?
- Relevant studies in marketing, social media, campaigns..
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in tech/SaaS industry.
- Capable of being market facing, representing the company at conferences & expos & pop-up events.
- German as a first language and excellent spoken and written English.
- Marketing automation (preferably Pardot or HubSpot), CMS (WordPress), CRM (Salesforce), Google Ads, Google Analytics.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, stakeholder management and attention to detail.
- Self-starter mentality, energetic and passionate.
What we offer you?
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remote (in Germany).
- An innovative, fast-grown pace environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- Access to continuous training and development opportunities in a fast-growing Tech business.
- A compensation package that includes a highly competitive salary + bonus, perks and benefits.