We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
This position is located onsite in our downtown San Diego, California headquarters.
Mitek Systems is seeking an Information Technology Manager who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join Infrastructure & Support team. This position will have the opportunity to work a hybrid location - in office in San Diego, and remotely on days when on-site presence is not required.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing IT infrastructure. This includes end user computers (Mac/Windows/Linux/Mobile), core and edge network, security/firewall, facilities coordination, Cloud and Data center operations. This role will also support systems and applications that deliver unified communications applications. This is a people manager responsible for talent acquisition and talent growth. A strategic thinker who can lead company to a more productive, frictionless and secure IT landscape.
What you will do
- Maintain and improve operational health of network, server, and cloud infrastructure. This includes network switches, VPN, Unified Communication applications, phone systems, AV equipment, File servers and enterprise productivity applications
- Maintain and improve end user compute devices, IT asset management, hardware and software refreshes, new hire provisioning and deprovisioning
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting spend to align IT investments with evolving business needs
- Work with a cross functional team to procure necessary hardware and software services
- Help with office moves & build outs, support infrastructure merges/growth
- Align IT policies, procedures with company’s risk and compliance policies and prevailing regulatory laws and practices
- Implement Infosec policies on IT infrastructure
- Manage IT programs and projects end to end with minimal supervision
- Acquire, supervise and grow IT talent
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- Progressive experience in IT-related services and team leadership
- Previous experience as a lead or management experience in a functional area, managing cross-functional teams on projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work, and managing the performance of staff