Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
As part of our dynamic team, you will be involved in one of three projects regarding document authenticity, and facial or voice liveness. Based on your unique skills and interests, we will find the best fit for you.
What we offer you
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and challenging tasks in a highly qualified international team.
- Contribute to products that are used to provide digital safety to millions of people around the world.
- An innovative, fast-paced environment with a great culture that promotes ongoing development.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- A competitive salary package and benefits.
What you will do
- Depending on the project, you will:
- Prepare test samples for various scenarios, such as document imitations, portrait samples, or voice recordings;
- Identify vulnerabilities and gaps in State-of-the-Art algorithms to help improve them;
- Experiment with different conditions using company devices to find a way to 'hack' our systems;
- Be creative and think outside of the box;
- Test demo solutions developed by the team and report bugs if any;
- Formulate hypotheses about algorithms’ vulnerabilities and communicate your findings in writing comprehensively.
- Present your results to the team for discussion and further collaboration.
What you need (to be successful in this role)
- Responsible, focused, with strong attention to detail.
- Logical and creative problem-solver with time-management skills.
- Clear and concise communication, being able to set expectations and raise issues as needed effectively.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, and ability to adapt to changes.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken). Other EU languages and Russian are a plus.
- Depending on the project, additional skills such as photography, video editing, music recording, and even scrapbooking could be valuable additions.
- Ability to come to the Barcelona office once a week.
€20,000 - €25,000 a year
We are proud to offer competitive salary ranges aligned to industry standards. Please note that our ranges are representative and individual compensation specifics may vary based upon experience level, professional competencies and geographic differentials.