We’re Mitek, the global leader in identity verification and mobile banking SaaS solutions. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products are embedded into the apps of over 7,500 companies and used by over 80 million consumers worldwide to transform common in-person tasks into secure, convenient digital remote transactions.
At Mitek, we are successfully working 100% from our homes worldwide during this unprecedented time. We will be until such a time that we can ensure the wellbeing of our teams in an office setting. As such, your experience with us from introduction to interview to onboarding will be a virtual one. See the carousel on our Mitek Careers page for our video on Mitek at a distance.
We are seeking an early to mid-career iOS Developer to join our Capture Native Mobile Development team. Ideally, you will have between 2-5 years experience working on the development of at least one large/enterprise-level iOS application, paired with a strong personal drive to continue learning and growing with support from your peers, managers, and formal educational avenues.
In this role, you'll help to design, build and maintain the next generation of Mitek’s mobile SDKs and applications. You'll work primarily in Objective-C to start, but you'll help to drive the adoption of Swift within our apps through product updates and customer requests.
Your contributions will be immediately impactful to the operation of our products, and you'll see your hard work in action across our customers' consumer-facing apps.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the design, documentation, coding, maintenance, and unit testing of Mitek’s mobile capture SDKs and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, researchers, and QA personnel in an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Maintain knowledge of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
What You Need
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- 2-5 years experience with Enterprise-level native iOS product development
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience implementing third-party SDKs
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Experience in developing best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries related to mobile development
What Would Be Nice
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of other mobile development technologies and platforms
- Experience with Android Development
- In depth understanding of Adaptive Layouts
- Experience working with AVFoundation (AVCapture)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience conducting usability studies