We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek's Marketing team is seeking a seasoned subject matter expert in regional marketing for software/SaaS products to focus on the North America market. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the primary market segments and the associated customer needs to both develop and execute regionalized marketing campaigns and product launches to drive awareness and revenue.
As our Field Marketing Director, you will need to be a confident and contemporary marketer that can switch between strategy and execution and use your experience to leverage all facets of marketing to drive demand and meet the associated revenue goals. You will manage and influence cross-functional teams, and lead a small team of digital and event experts. You'll be able to demonstrate your great leadership and communications skills to support your function as the marketing partner within our broader go-to-market team.
Who You Are
- An expert in ABM and digital marketing tactics required with a deep understanding of the associated tools and proficiency with Salesforce.
- Data driven and analytically curious.
- A test and learn mindset, adept at using data to draw strategic conclusions.
- Proven accountability with managing marketing budgets and delivering efficacy in resource planning.
- A leader of cross functional team, yet comfortable rolling up your sleeves and producing whenever necessary.
- A growth mindset, and an eager learner who is on the cutting edge of digital era demand generation best practices.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or additional equivalent work experience
- 10+ years overall marketing experience required; with minimum 7 years of digital and demand generation experience in marketing roles at software/SaaS-focused companies
- Proven success in delivering ROMI through measurable demand tactics at a software company
- Exceptional communication skills with experience in working cross-functionally to influence decision makers and drive results