Mitek products power and protect millions of identity evaluations as well as mobile deposits every day, around the world. At the center of the organization, our Document Review team is responsible for the preparation of identity verifications. As a Document Review Lead you will lead a team of Reviewers, promoting quality of technical deliverables, and day-to-day oversight of the team. Are you someone who likes to act as a spider in the web? And do you have a flexible attitude? Then we might be looking for you!
What you will do
- Review identity documents for authenticity:
- o Review identity documents for administrative and legal accuracy;
- o Perform 1st line identity check on authenticity features;
- o Perform digital sorting of tax payment declarations;
- o Proofread uploaded data against identity document for accuracy
- Provide first level leadership to the San Diego Document Review team while coordinating with the Global team.
- o Communicate team needs and issues to management
- o Provide staffing recommendations, both in the roles needed, and in recruitment of team members
- o Coordinate with team and internal resources/departments to resolve system/toolbox errors;
- o Coordinate the sharing/implementation of best practices and procedures between San Diego and Global teams; ensure team adherence to same.
- o Organize training for San Diego team with the global Document Review Learning & Development; team member.
- o Motivate team, communicate team goals and performance metrics
- Supervise and organize test runs (Proof of Concepts) for potential customers;
- Perform quality checks;
- Give input and feedback to the engineering team in developing new tools and features for DRT (E.G.: Veritas, Strong ID);
Who you are
- You are flexible, with a “can do” attitude
- You can think out of the box
- Positive solution thinker
- Reliable, “Do what you say”
What you need
- Proven experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and guide others, build team rapport and promote a collaborative environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Solid experience with of MS Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- Attention to detail
What would be nice
- Knowledge of identity verification practices
- Multi-cultural oriented (working in a global environment)