You will be a core member of a newly formed and rapidly growing operational team responsible for developing and maintaining core product capabilities that underly Mitek’s document verification platform. As a member of this team, you will work closely with the Research, Engineering and Product organizations to deliver support for new documents on Mitek’s global cloud platform. The role is accountable for performing engineering and data analysis tasks that leverage Mitek’s machine learning and cloud platform to build and sustain support for documents in geographies in which Mitek operates.
What you will do
- Analyze document features to determine requirements and effort necessary to provide support of new documents.
- Writing department operational processes, as relates to document modeling, to continue to expand our team’s knowledge base.
- Using a variety of GUI, command line, and editing tools to deliver support for new documents.
- Identifying inefficiencies in our current tool sets and articulating them to the tools team so improvements can be developed.
- Identifying inefficiencies in our current processes and articulating them to the Technical Program Manager so that improvements and adjustments can be made.
Who you are
- Meticulously detail oriented with an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Good verbal and written communicator.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Fast learner who is able to transition to individual delivery.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with Windows
- Basic mathematical skills, paired with basic statistical analysis experience.
- Ability to manipulate numeric or text data in Excel (data filtering, formulas, etc.)
- Demonstratable skill with Windows command line and/or Linux terminal
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages
What would be nice
- Experience with Git / CVS
- Previous software engineering and/or testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum
- Experience with ticket-based systems
- Familiarity with data-interchange formats (json, yaml, xml, etc.)
- Familiarity with image processing
- Prior experience in secure practices of handling sensitive data and PII