Mitek is seeking a talented, self-directed, Digital Marketing Manager for Northern America to plan and execute digital and demand generation marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in growing the Identity Verification business.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the management, measurement, and execution of digital marketing as well as demand generation programs to drive customer acquisition. Key functions will include working in collaboration with Sales, SDR’s and all marketing teams to execute plans, test, and iterate based on performance metrics.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in executing digital demand generation programs, and leading day-to-day management of operations including project management, data and contact builds, QA, deployment, and reporting. Ideally the person who fills this roll must have experience in a high-performance digital marketing automation team, driving targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns, and setting and applying email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities and drive customer acquisition.
What you will do
- Build and execute demand generation programs including, automated outbound digital engagement, webinars, and content syndication.
- Develop digital marketing playbooks and identify key performance indicators/relevant metrics and build reports and dashboards that provide visibility into program results; to be measured weekly and reported monthly.
- Optimize public-facing demand generation website and build microcontent to drive leads
- Build and manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
- Build and manage a centralized calendar of programs and activities which provides clarity and transparency for go-to-market stakeholders
- Manage budget, tools and vendors for all digital programs (GoogleAdwords, LinkedIn, Demandbase, Pardot, leadgen sources and Salesforce.com)
- Create and maintain a library of assets and campaigns including asset hierarchy, asset management, etc.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or other related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or marketing operations with a heavy focus on email/database marketing
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using, LinkedIn, GoogleAdwords, Demandbase, Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. (Must be comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.)
- Results driven, self-starter, detail oriented, and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong presentation skills
- Able to travel 5% of the time
- Pardot or ABM certification advantageous
Who you are:
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to execute digital marketing from concept yo development.
- Partners with all marketing managers and with sales development teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget
- Assertive, to challenge the status quo, and push for the best customer experience.