We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
This position will be remote/work-from-home anywhere in Mexico.
Esta oportunidad de trabajo requiere fluidez o competencia profesional del idioma inglés y capacidad para trabajar en su hogar en México. Por favor, envíe su solicitud / CV en inglés.
Mitek está contratando a un/a desarrollador/a (ingeniero/a) de software para trabajar con nuestros equipos con sede en México y Estados Unidos para desarrollar y mejorar nuestra solución de software "Mobile Deposit" para bancos e instituciones financieras. Este trabajo requiere 3 o más años de experiencia escribiendo código y desarrollando en C # y .NET.
Para más información visite nuestro sitio en inglés a https://www.miteksystems.com/mobile-deposit
As a Software Engineer with Mitek, you'll develop high-quality, scalable, and high-performing solutions within our flagship Mobile Deposit product. Our software solution for check deposits is used by millions of consumers daily; Mobile Deposit by Mitek is integrated into the mobile apps of 99% of banks in the United States and over 7,500 financial institutions worldwide.
You'll work from your home office in Mexico, collaborating daily with a team of both US and Mexico-based software engineers and product managers to create, implement, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and high-performant solutions. You'll own the development of certain features and improvements into our API-driven deposit solutions, and get hands-on experience with AWS and test-driven development. You'll be given the freedom to do your best work, learn from and share your expertise with the team, and level up your own professional development.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain a highly scalable API for our customers that is used by millions of end-users daily
- Develop a comprehensive automated test platform that is executed via continuous integration
- Develop and maintain a continuous delivery pipeline for the API
- Collaborate in a highly functional Agile process
What You Need
- Working proficiency in English required, fluency preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development leveraging modern development platforms
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing production systems with Microsoft .NET/C#
- RDBMS experience with relational database development with SQL Server and/or MySQL
- Automated unit and integration test implementation, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), and Agile methodologies
What Would be Nice
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers
- Experience developing web applications with AngularJS
- Experience with load testing tools
- Experience with Web automation tools such as Cypress, Mocha
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or a similar automated CI/CD tool