Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
ID R&D is a biometric technology company on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our vision is a passwordless world where users don’t have to sacrifice security to gain convenience. Imagine the ability to access personal information and perform transactions simply by using your voice or face. Through the science of biometrics and advances in AI, we’re making this vision a reality.
We are growing our Team in Spain, and we are looking for a Machine Learning engineer like you!
We are currently expanding our IDLiveFace Team in Spain and are seeking a Middle+/Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
The IDLiveFace Team is responsible for developing cutting-edge deep-learning models for facial image anti-spoofing. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work on the critical business problem of presentation attack detection (PAD), developing technology that can accurately detect fraudulent activity from a single image.
What do we offer you?
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remote (in Spain) or from our Barcelona office.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and challenging tasks in a highly qualified international team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the product that is used by millions of people around the world.
- An innovative, fast paced environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- A personal development: We offer access to continuous training, participation in international conferences, joining our research reading group, and protected time for you to learn and experiment alone or in collaboration with other researchers.
- Get a compensation package that includes a highly competitive salary + bonus and many perks and benefits.
What will you do?
- As an expert in machine learning, with a particular focus on computer vision, your primary role will be training deep learning models to solve the PAD task. This role is technical and hands-on, requiring excellent programming skills and a deep understanding of machine learning and AI.
- Training deep learning models to solve the PAD task, a classification problem in the context of facial anti-spoofing.
- Collaborating closely with the team in an Agile Scrum framework, contributing to various tasks and projects.
What do you need to fit in this role?
- Ph.D./MSc degree in Computer Science, applied machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining, artificial intelligence, software engineering, or a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in computer vision, machine learning, and image processing.
- Hands-on experience implementing deep learning models.
- Familiarity with reproducibility concept in machine learning.
- Excellent Python programming skills.
- Experience in one or more deep learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch.
- Familiarity with Linux/Docker/git/MongoDB.
- Experience with MLOPS tools: dvc/mlflow/ClearML.
- Be a Spain resident or able to relocate in a short time.
What will be great you have to be a perfect match?
- Experience in deep learning model optimization for mobile devices and CPU inference.
- Experience in distributed training of deep learning models and Document Image Analysis.
- Experience with cloud computing: GCP/AWS.
- Familiar with Agile Development methodologies.
€55,000 - €75,000 a year