We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
Mitek is seeking an outstanding Data Engineer to join our Data Analytics team in the United States. Mitek has a culture of data-driven decision-making and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable.
Mitek delivers a large-scale, globally distributed cloud platform that relies on large quantities of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data to deliver new capabilities and derive insights that drive all aspects of our platform delivery. For this reason, we need someone who is technically sharp, a creative problem solver, productive working independently or collaboratively, and has a data-driven mindset.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a data engineer
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience with analytics tools( i.e. Tableau or QuickSight)
- Experience using data technologies
- Experience swirling with AWS including bigdata technologies (EMR, Redshift, AWS Glue, Kinesis, Lambda for Serverless ETL)
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Hands-oh experience and advanced knowledge of SQL
- Scripting and programming using Python
- Basic understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Basic understanding of machine learning