Mitek is a global leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s ID document verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 4,800 organizations and used by tens of millions of consumers daily.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join this high growth, public company and take part in cutting edge, innovative technology which serves top tier customers building best in class mobile user experiences. Mitek is headquartered in San Diego, CA. NASDAQ (MITK) with offices in the Netherlands and UK.
The Customer Support Analyst is an integral part of Mitek’s Customer Success team and interface with customers to troubleshoot Mobile Imaging & Verification Solutions via phone, email, ticketing systems, and other channels. You will interact with internal stakeholders as well as client teams to solve problems and resolve issues.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Document knowledge in the form of support ticket tech notes
- Provide regular updates to support team manager
Are you the ideal candidate for us?
Our corporate culture is based on the Mitek standards and values.
- Proven working experience in technical support or as an IT support representative
- Working knowledge of Windows Server technologies, including utilities and scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Working knowledge of web service technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, WCF)
- Knowledge of mobile landscape and trends desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
What we offer you
- Exceptionally transparent and fair corporate culture: freedom to apply own ideas/initiatives
- Dynamic working environment with innovation, collaboration and results the focal points
- Development opportunities on both a personal and professional level
- International outlook – global customer network
- Supplied lunches enjoyed together
- 40-hour working week
- Competitive salary
Apply today by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.