Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital identity and digital fraud prevention. Our global platform and advanced identity verification technologies bridge the gap between the physical and digital world, providing our customers with new levels of control over their consumers’ experiences and making digital access faster and more secure than ever. Our solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning. Learn more at www.miteksystems.com.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager based in the UK to join our global CS team. This role is an integral part of our customer lifecycle, and you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of our mid-market customers to ensure they adopt and realize value from our products throughout the duration of their journey with Mitek. Our culture is centered around Delivering, Learning, and Caring, and our Customer Success team ensures we deliver the same world-class service to each one of our customers that we expect of each other.
We want you to be driven to create and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, focused on enabling quality delivery of our identity verification platform aligned to their desired business outcomes. You'll develop a strong command of the identity industry, Mitek's process, products, and ecosystem, and best practices with our customers, and you'll have colleagues and other internal teams across the company to support your success.
What do you need to bring (to be a good fit for this role)?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Skills and knowledge typically associated with at least 3 years of experience in Software Customer Success.
- Proven ability to map customers' business processes to product capabilities.
- Experience in driving transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption.
- Understanding of SaaS customer engagement.
- Excellent executive-level engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision-makers.
- Strong organizational/time manager with the ability to manage 10+ customers simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel domestically - up to 20%.
What will you do?
- Create value for Mitek customers by driving clients’ high usage and adoption of Mitek’s products through the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented success plan.
- Create success plans based upon clearly defined business outcomes and success metrics, milestones, and risks; ensure alignment of success plan by all stakeholders.
- Leverage deep product expertise to expand the customer’s use of Mitek’s features/products
- Build, maintain and leverage relationships within each customer to influence product adoption, create strong support for new opportunities, and to secure their willingness to advocate on Mitek’s behalf
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of customer’s business/industry and appropriately challenge the way a customer views both their business and processes and Mitek’s ability to address the same
- Work cross-functionally across Product, Professional Services, Support and Sales to achieve the best outcomes for Mitek’s customers and Mitek
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale customer-success work
Who you are?
- Equally comfortable with creating and evaluating strategic plans as you are with executing on individual action items and details
- Proven ability to develop, record, analyze, and generate recommendations based on data-driven findings, metrics, and KPIs
- Strong relationship builder with demonstrated success in creating relations internally and externally.
- Known as someone who others can rely on to follow-up and resolve issues
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with customers
- Enjoys learning about a SaaS product and believes product knowledge is one of the keys to a CSM’s success
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
What do we offer you?
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remote (in the UK) or from our London office.
- Opportunity to join a successful and growing global Tech company that works with cutting-edge technologies, and be part of a highly qualified international team.
- An innovative, fast-paced environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities within our company.
- A highly competitive salary plus perks and benefits.