We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek's Marketing team is currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager in New York, NY to work on global marketing initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a global, fast-growing, publicly traded company. This role will be our primary driver in creating compelling content that grows the company's digital marketing footprint across target geographies. You will develop, prioritize, and help us stay organized throughout the entire marketing creative and content development process and bring strategic ideas to life through creative ideation and flawless execution.
This position is a utility player. You should pride yourself on your proactive approach, critical thinking skills, and proven ability to process, react to, and solve problems promptly as they arise. You'll be looked to as an expert for developing compelling messaging and content, working in partnership with product and field marketing teams. You need to be a self-starter with a deep understanding of content marketing best practices and exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing abilities, as well as managing external resources.
If you are passionate about innovation, technology, and love content marketing, this is a role you will thrive in!
• Day-to-day oversight of all content lifecycle management and creative services task performance
• Lead the creation of new content and design strategies to drive content consumption across our marketing programs
• Manage resources, including outside vendors, to facilitate creative projects (including web, content) execution to support marketing initiatives
• Program and project management of a cross-functional team of marketing and non-marketing subject-matter experts
• In partnership with the marketing team, plan, develop and manage an integrated content strategy and deliverables across various channels
• Measure effectiveness of content against program objectives and KPI's
• Be a champion for an integrated, full-funnel approach to content, managing distribution globally
• 7+ years of experience in a content or integrated marketing role, ideally in a B2B Tech SaaS company (experience at a data company is a plus)
• 2+ years of experience developing and executing web content supporting the entire customer journey, deeply rooted in SEO best practices
• Confident in best practices developing customer-centric content from inception to publication
• Process-driven project management skills taking ownership in driving results while being a team player ready to help others
• Imaginative thinking that can look beyond traditional content, placing the customer at the center of everything created
• A self-starter willing to dig deep to connect our personas through powerful storytelling journeys
• Be a champion for an integrated, full-funnel approach to content, globally
• A clear track record of owning the outcome - leveraging analytics, partnering cross functionally, and driving growth through successful strategies and execution
• Accountable, organized and efficient multi-tasker able to manage multiple projects and vendors at the same time without missing deadlines
• You value quality and pay close attention to detail, taking full ownership and pride in your work with a high level of service, responsiveness, and follow-through for both internal and external stakeholders
• Impeccable written communication and design skills, especially as it relates to brand and product storytelling on social addressing a technical audience
• Analytical and insightful attention to detail, undertake content marketing initiatives (like our SEO and nurture programs) to achieve business targets
• Strong organizational skills and highly creative thinking
• Ability to create and develop concepts without an agencyClick for more info I'm interested