We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek Systems, a global leader in mobile image capture for digital identity verification and check deposit, is looking for a C++ Software Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team in San Diego. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design, integrate, and enhance customer-facing APIs and backend systems ensuring best practices and patterns are applied. You'll be working directly on services and software that are used by some of the world's largest financial services and gig economy companies, and you'll be able to point directly to your impact on our global software.
• Design, code, unit test, and automate the testing of an extensive microservices architecture
• Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers
• Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives
• Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
• 2+ years of backend software development in C++
• Knowledge of and production experience developing Modern C++ (14/17) and the Standard Template Library (C++ 11)
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Experience with design patterns and algorithms
• Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests and understanding the different types of testing.
• Experience writing clean, maintainable, and production hardened code
• Knowledge of version control best practices (Git)
• Experience working in a microservices based architecture
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio for C++ Development
• Experience with the Golang, Python, Groovy, and Java programming languages
• Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins)
• Working knowledge of AWS Services such as S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, and DynamoDB
• Working knowledge of protobuf, gRPC, and asynchronous programming
• Experience developing systems based on user stories
• Experience writing customer facing documentation
• Data-driven and innovative mindset. You eagerly try new things and learn from your experiences.
• Logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively
• Clear and concise communication. You effectively set expectations and raise issues as needed
• Strong team player with a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt to changes.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
• An engineer who lives our core values of Delivering, Learning, and CaringClick for more info I'm interested