We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team in Barcelona.
You will work with our team of talented engineers to design, integrate, and enhance customer-facing APIs and backend systems ensuring best practices and patterns are applied. You'll be working directly on services and software that are used by some of the world's largest financial services and gig economy companies, and you'll be able to point directly to your impact on our global software.
As a member of the Mitek’ Barcelona team you will be working on products and solution that will help to transform mobile banking and the identity authentication markets. Your role will be to evolve and improve software for our products and services. Specifically, you will:
· Develop and maintain existing Mitek’s products.
· Create internal software documentation and user documentation.
· Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers.
· Support Costumer Service with customer issues.
· Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives.
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant programming experience, with a minimum of 2 -3 years in C++ and experience in Python. Experience on modern C++ (11/14/17).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio and Git.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Strong in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with external dependencies.
- Experience with design patterns and algorithms.
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Experience writing clean, maintainable, and production hardened code.
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Proficiency with spoken and written Spanish and English.
What Would Be Nice
- Experience with the Golang, Groovy, and Java programming languages.
- Experience working in a microservices based architecture.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services such as S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, and DynamoDB.
- Working knowledge of protobuf, gRPC, and asynchronous programming.
- Experience on Computer Vision algorithms development.
- Exposure to machine learning frameworks such as Caffe or TensorFlow.
- Experience using Agile Development methodologies.
Who You Are
- Data-driven and innovative mindset. You eagerly try new things and learn from your experiences.
- Logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively.
- Clear and concise communication. You effectively set expectations and raise issues as needed.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt to changes.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- An engineer who lives our core values of Delivering, Learning, and Caring.