HooYu, a Mitek company, is a global customer onboarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) specialist. Our client base covers both regulated and non-regulated sectors across the UK and international marketplace, and a variety of customer sizes from start-ups through to multi-national organisations.
Our unparalleled, market-leading approach to successful customer onboarding and the integrity of our KYC processes means we’re trusted by Tier 1 banks such as NatWest and Virgin Money, as well as other leading financial service providers, FinTechs, and online gaming firms such as Betfred and Tombola.
The HooYu platform blends ID document validation, online profile analysis, geo-location, open banking and facial biometrics with traditional database checks and PEPS & sanctions screening to offer a complete solution to help businesses know who they are dealing with. All of this technology is combined with smart UI & UX features to help our clients maximise the success of their customer account opening journey.
HooYu was recently acquired by Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention based in San Diego, California. With offices all across the US and Europe, and an unparalleled, powerful identity and onboarding platform behind you, it is a hugely exciting time to join the company.
You will be responsible for driving new business development for HooYu’s Identity Verification & Customer Onboarding technology into key players within the financial services markets, across the UK and International markets. You will have a strong and demonstrable track record of selling similar complex solutions to this sector, or at the very least technology services to technology and / or finance industries.
A strong working knowledge of identity and KYC is highly desirable but the ability to build multiple successful relationships at the most senior levels within major organisations, open doors and close sales is essential.
You are a self-starting, dynamic individual who can excel in a start-up environment and, with the support of the marketing team, build a valuable pipeline and deliver sales.
What will you do?
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities that are of considerable strategic and commercial value to the business
- To achieve and exceed business sales targets as set by the company
- Pro-actively contact prospects & customers through email, telephone and face to face appointments and achieve and evidence minimum KPI activity levels as set by the Sales Director
- Attend marketing led events and exhibitions to drive prospect engagement
- Present the solutions to audiences at external and internal events to support marketing
- React to inbound leads in a professional, timely manner and disposition according to CRM requirements, and competently make use of sales enablement tools, such as LinkedIn Navigator, Cognism, Salesloft and Vidyard to drive success
- Have an opportunity development plan for target accounts and qualified new business leads
- Accurately complete CRM and sales documentation which supports the sales process
- Work with Marketing to build and execute marketing & sales campaigns with telemarketing and event activity
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner
- Own the management and response content of RFI/RFP processes within the business, to ensure high standards are maintained to maximise success
- Ability to understand client specific development requirements and communicate this back to the business where commercially appropriate.
What do you need to be successful?
- At least 4 years of supporting and / or driving major new business sales in one or several markets in Finance or Gaming industry.
- Demonstrated success at opening doors, establishing long-term valuable relationships across multiple key stakeholder roles, such as operations, finance, marketing, compliance, transformation, digital channel.
- Demonstrate excellent core ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through intelligent questioning, listening skills, and collaboration with clients and prospects.
- Setting own appointments, delivering workshops with presales resource, to support the building of robust pipeline.
- Strong negotiation skills to support closing sales to meet and exceed quota.
- Compliance with company policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
Who you are?
- Strongly self-motivated person who finds ways to win by owning the end-to-end sales process.
- Willingness to become a subject matter expert in the field of Identity verification.
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client’s organization from C-Level to operational staff
- An excellent ability to grasp new technologies.
- Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prospect’s requirements and the economics which drive the use case.
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders and define own priorities.
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to help build a new high growth business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style.
- An excellent working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and MS office.
What we offer you?
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remote (in UK) or from our UK office.
- An innovative, fast-grown pace environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- Access to continuous training and development opportunities within the company.
- Join one of the top world wide players in the ID verification industry.
- A compensation package that includes a highly competitive salary + bonus, perks and benefits.