You will be responsible for release generation, to ensure efficient and effective software build and deployment, to include, creating and maintaining product source control system/build system, and managing, documenting, and enhancing products and implementations, whilst overseeing and ensuring timely software releases.
What you will do
- Manage and execute all the release lifecycle ensuring the quality of the releases.
- Provide build and deployment automation support (CI/CD).
- Build and maintain a code repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, etc.
- Build and innovate tools or automation to replace operating manual processes, testing, deployment, and operational tasks. Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Work with developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
Who you are
- Strong planning, organization, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Proactive with a self-starter mindset.
- Self-demanding and with attention to the detail.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in release engineering.
- Proficiency in continuous Integration and delivery (CI/CD); tools such as Jenkins.
- Proficiency in source control and versioning tools (Git).
- Experience with Wix or similar Windows installer generation tools.
- Experience in C++ programming (Visual Studio).
- Exposure on virtualization technologies.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and practices.
What would be nice
- Knowledge of Python programming.
- Experience in operational automation and self-service infrastructure.
- Systems administration (Linux and Windows).
- Good oral and written communication in Spanish and English.