Mitek is a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
This position will be remote/telecommute/work-from-home anywhere in Mexico.
Mitek is seeking an AWS Software Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team. This position can be remote/work-from-home anywhere in Mexico.
Professional fluency in the English language is required for this role. Please submit your CV or Resume in English.
In this role, you'll work closely with other software engineers, CloudOps, DevOps, Product Managers, and QA to build Mitek’s next-generation cloud platform. This includes the delivery of production-ready API solutions based on a primarily serverless technology stack programmed in Golang deployed to our AWS-based cloud platform. You'll be working directly on services and software that are used by some of the world's largest financial services and gig economy companies, and you'll be able to point directly to your impact on our global software.
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience in software development leveraging modern development platforms
- 3+ years of experience in developing solutions that target cloud services with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the deployment platform
- 1+ years of experience implementing production systems with Golang
- Experience in the implementation of distributed systems based on a serverless technology or micro-services architecture and a passion for continuous delivery and quality engineering
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers
What Would Be Nice
- Experience with AWS services and technologies such as S3, Lambda, File Transfer Service, Batch, KMS, and API Gateway
- Database development experience with PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- Experience with cloud provisioning with infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) and/or CloudFormation
- Experience developing systems based on user stories
- Expertise with unit, integration, load, and system test paradigms