We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek Systems, a global leader in mobile image capture for digital identity proofing and check deposit, is looking for a Software Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development team in Barcelona. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design, integrate, and enhance customer-facing applications that use the latest versions of our mobile imaging SDKs and demonstrate best practices.
What you will do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers.
- Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives.
- Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews.
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Passion for software.
- Knowledge in databases and web services.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Proficient at writing clean, maintainable code.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
- Good communication skills.
- No professional experience is required.
What would be nice
- Knowledge of Docker, Microservices and cloud computing
- Knowledge of with React, React Native, Api REST
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Knowledge mobile apps technologies
- Knowledge of SW development best practices: version control (Git), test (TDD and BDD), CI/CD
Who you are
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven, strategic mindset.
- Logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively.
- Clear and concise communication; good at setting expectations and raising issues as needed.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.