We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our MitekNation team is successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be conducted virtually.
We are currently seeking an Associate Partner Success Manager to join our Customer Success team.
This is a US-based position starting on an hourly, contract basis (40 hr/wk) with a possible opportunity to convert to full-time employee status in the fall.
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of our customers to ensure their partnership with Mitek is achieving their expectations. We want you to be driven to create and maintain strong relationships with the key stakeholders at our partner companies, focused on enabling quality delivery aligned to their desired business outcomes. You'll work alongside our partners, key stakeholders, and internal Mitek team members to elicit, document, and prioritize business, functional, and product-level requirements for the development of the overall partnership. You'll develop a strong command of the identity industry, Mitek's process, products, and ecosystem, and best practices in our partnerships, and you'll have our internal teams across the company to support your success.
What you will do
- Liaise between partners and Mitek
- Build and maintain relationships with decision-makers and influencers in partner organizations
- Perform data, process, and fit/gap analysis to help stakeholders define the scope of new partnerships
- Serve as one of the partner experts during the Mitek pre-sales and onboarding cycles, understanding the methodologies used such that you can ensure Mitek delivers the right partnership model to the partner and their customers
- Develop and present presentations (including monthly operational reviews and QBRs) to assigned partners
- Work with Mitek product management to deliver feedback from partners to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development
- Assist with the project management of the end-to-end partnership lifecycle
- Provide a clear understanding of the assigned partner’s business goals and drive return on investment with Mitek’s products
- Partner with other Mitek employees and teams (Support, Professional Services, Product Management, Engineering, etc.), to ensure that proper resources are engaged to resolve challenges/issues/cases/requests properly and within SLA targets
- Identify opportunities to improve or modify process, products, and services to improve partner effectiveness and experience, and recommend those improvements through proper channels, driving product/services enhancements and development
- Assist the team by taking ownership of partner-related escalations
- Exemplify escalation prevention, resource engagement, and communication when escalation occurs
- Provide assistance and leadership in resolving complex issues across teams and throughout the company
- Stay informed of Mitek's technical product changes and new features, and transfer that knowledge to partners and support them in consuming the changes (with the help of other internal teams)
- Support partners through platform migrations due to EOL of legacy products
What you need
- 2+ years of experience building and managing customer-client relationships in a Customer Success role
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects at one time
- Strong service delivery, time, project, and priority management skills
- Competence with systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven experience supporting customers with a SaaS product