Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
You will be responsible for regional implementation, maintenance and administration of Microsoft Windows and Apple MacIntosh server systems and desktops.
What will you do
- Provide Tier-1 support to regional staff for all office-related software and hardware issues.
- Implement, install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot existing new Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems, network and firewall devices, audio/video equipment, unified communications systems (Zoom, Slack) & office security systems.
- Integrate user workstations, including Mac workstations, with Microsoft Windows server operating systems and Active Directory and Azure.
- Confer with system administrators and users regarding current and prospective system changes and future needs.
- Provide support to site-managed technical staff regarding system administration and usage.
- Assist in office moves, build-outs and infrastructure maintenance.
- Assist efforts of colleagues who are involved in diagnostics and correcting system-related failures and performing system management activities; help determine logical solutions to complex system administration and application problems with administrators at other locations.
Who you are
- A problem solver, motivated to solve issues and help fellow employees.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator, written and spoken, in both English and Spanish.
- Show the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and system administration staff.
What you need (to be successful in this role)
- Studies in computer science, management information systems, or a related field.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team.
- A good understanding of networking protocols and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Mac and Windows administrative capabilities alongside system administrative duties such as account creation, permissions, and software maintenance.
- Knowledge of ticketing tools, such as ServiceNow.
- Ability to commute to the office in Sant Cugat, Barcelona, 2/3 times per week.
What would be nice to have (for a perfect match)
- Some work experience with Microsoft Windows, desktop, and Macintosh operating systems.
- Experience in writing system documentation, system specifications/requirements, presentations, correspondence, studies, reports, and training materials. Demonstrated ability to properly develop and maintain accurate documentation.
- Willingness to expand knowledge to include Linux/Unix systems as needed.
- Fluency in Russian, Spanish, Dutch or other languages, is a plus.
What we offer you
- 6 months fixed-term contract.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work in a hybrid model (2/3 times per week in the office).
- An innovative, fast-paced environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- Join one of the top worldwide players in the ID verification industry.
€20,000 - €25,000 a year
Gross base salary