We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
We are currently seeking an Associate Customer Success Manager to join our team in San Diego, CA. This role is an integral part of our customer lifecycle, and you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of our mid-market customers to ensure they adopt and realize value from our products throughout the duration of their journey with Mitek. Our culture is centered around Delivering, Learning, and Caring, and our Customer Success team ensures we deliver the same world-class service to each one of our customers that we expect of each other.
We want you to be driven to create and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, focused on enabling quality delivery of our identity verification portfolio of products aligned to their desired business outcomes. You'll develop a strong command of the identity industry, Mitek's process, products, and ecosystem, and best practices with our customers, and you'll have colleagues and other internal teams across the company to support your success.
What You'll Do
- Support and manage a variety of customer verticals (banking, fintech, marketplace) in the delivery and success of our capture, biometrics and identity document solutions.
- Lead projects, maintaining responsibility for coordinating various technical, marketing, Product, and compliance teams within Mitek to facilitate the Customer’s desired technical and business outcomes.
- Educate the Customer’s business and technical teams on Mitek, Mitek’s products, the Identity Domain, and industry best practices.
- Communicate customer status internally, escalate and advocate on behalf of the customer when necessary.
- Build risk mitigation strategies (i.e. action plans) for any blockers to customer’s success.
- Develop and nurture relationships with customers, while providing clear guidance on how to navigate risk and fraud through Identity verification.
- Responsible for customers' continued “Successful in Production”, “NPS” and “retention and expansion” metrics.
- Analyze and evaluate customer health through product feedback, and insights on product usage through reporting tools.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer success or account management role for SaaS technology products
- Demonstrated success in customer management through proactive approach and self-driven attitude
- Experience with or exposure to best practices in project management, process improvement, and change management
- Ability to evolve and optimize existing project components and methods
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills