We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
We’re looking for an early career Android Developer who wants to learn how to push technology to its limits! Our culture is all about teamwork and learning, so you should have a passion for collaborating and enhancing your skills alongside your peers and mentors.
We are doing innovative work with biometric and chip-reading technology, and you’ll join a team of incredibly talented engineers doing innovative work with biometric and chip-reading technology, integrated directly into our mobile imaging SDKs. Our software is enabling consumers to securely and more easily interact with businesses, especially in today’s environment.
Ready to take your career in mobile software development to the next level? Apply and let us know how you stand out from the crowd!
• Design, code, unit test, and automate the UI testing of customer-facing mobile applications which integrate with our web services
• Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers
• Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives
• Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
• 1-2 years of experience in Native Android product development
• Development experience with Java in Android environments
• Exposure to development best practices, software principles and code design concepts
• Beginner knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries related to mobile development
What Would Be Nice (or, what you can look forward to learning!)
• Knowledge of other mobile development technologies and platformsClick for more info I'm interested