We’re Mitek, the global leader in identity verification and mobile banking SaaS solutions. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products are embedded into the apps of over 7,500 companies and used by over 80 million consumers worldwide to transform common in-person tasks into secure, convenient digital remote transactions.
Mitek Systems, a global leader in mobile image capture for digital identity proofing and check deposit, is seeking an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team in San Diego. You will work within our team of talented engineers to design, integrate, and enhance biometric and chip-reading capabilities within the latest versions of our mobile imaging SDKs used by customer-facing applications.
What You'll Do
- Design, code, unit test, and automate the UI testing of customer-facing mobile applications which integrate with our web services
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers
- Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives
- Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- 2+ years of experience in Native Android product development
- Development experience with Java in Android environments
- Experience implementing third-party SDKs
- Experience in developing best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries related to mobile development.
What Would Be Nice
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of other mobile development technologies and platforms
- Experience with iOS Development
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience conducting usability studies