Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
Are you ready to level up your career in Accounting?
We are looking for a person like you, and an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant who is willing to take ownership of the day-to-day functions of the purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control.
You'll be part of a multi-functional and international team, so your job will be varied and will require you to take on additional tasks when necessary, to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
What you will do (main duties)
- Daily bank reconciliations updating the Accounting System with all payments and receipts.
- Raise all Sales Orders (SO) (from an Order Schedule) and then post them to the Accounts system.
- Raise all Sales invoices when the SO is approved.
- Responsible for initially chasing debtors, and sending reminder letters and statements.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate summaries of all o\s debtors including where customers have been invoiced or are paying in staged payments.
- Producing regular status reports on aged debtors, debtor days, and potential bad debts.
- Dealing with incoming client queries.
- Liaising with stakeholders to resolve any issues on the account that arise as a result of the collection process.
- Code and process all supplier invoices and credit notes ensuring the correct treatment of VAT at all times.
- Obtaining and chasing invoice approval from relevant managers.
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations and resolve any differences.
- Dealing with incoming supplier queries.
- Analysis and posting of all credit card expenses.
- Checking all staff expenses are authorized and in line with the expenses policy.
- Maintain all ledgers to ensure that they are always accurate and up to date (names, addresses, bank details, etc.).
- Performing due diligence on all Supplier details to onboard them and verifying these details independently.
- Running credit reports for and checking alerts for all customers and suppliers.
- File and maintain all finance documentation and records.
What you will bring (for a good fit in this role)
- Part/Fully Qualified AAT or equivalent
- Min. 1 year NetSuite accounting software experience or relevant accounting software experience.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-task skills, detailed-oriented, and excellent team player.
- The ability to prioritize own workload and willingness to adapt to a growing and fast-paced environment.
- An EU language fluency (Dutch, Spanish or French) is a big plus.
What we offer you
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work on a hybrid model, coming to our London office.
- Join one of the top worldwide leaders in the ID verification industry.
- An innovative, fast-grown pace environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody can say their word.
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities within the company.
- A compensation package that includes a highly competitive base salary, perks and benefits.