The OCR Rescan and Document ID Toolkit
ImageNet Prep & ID maximizes recognition rates, image readability and throughput in a flexible, web services-enabled .NET® environment
Powerful Toolkit Prepares Documents for Data Extraction
ImageNet Prep & ID leverages Mitek's proven image processing and document identification technologies in a new Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). ImagePrep & ID enhances and repairs images, accurately aligns pages, and removes printed backgrounds.
The bottom line: ImageNet Prep & ID boosts document processing throughput, accuracy and automation, reduces costs and enables growth for end-user organizations.
ImageNet Prep & ID accomplishes all this with a variety of techniques, including Mitek's unique hierarchical document identification. Unlike some products, all of its features work on color, grayscale, as well as bitonal images.
Built for Rapid Development and Deployment
The key to unlocking the power of ImageNet Prep & ID is Mitek's new Microsoft® .NET-based ImageNet platform. ImageNet's SOA means application developers and integrators can add more than a dozen capabilities to their existing banking or other applications. Alternatively, they can run them separately in a web browser or rich client, all through a single API.
ImageNet Prep & ID Handles Anything Your Scanner, Fax or MFP Can
ImageNet Prep & ID proves one toolkit fits all.
- Eliminates need to learn multiple interfaces.
- Boosts document processing throughput and accuracy by substantially improving ICR and OCR recognition accuracy.
- Document identification accelerates processing of multiple document types involved in a particular business process.
- Minimizes image size which reduces network and storage requirements.
- Form Recognition: Accurately distinguishes among large numbers of documents with very similar appearance.
- Image Processing: Corrects the widest range of document image flaws, which improves human and machine readability and minimizes file size.
- Optimizes contrast and brightness.
- Rotates, straightens and crops pages.
- Removes table borders without damaging data fields.
- Enables capture of multipart forms and low-quality print characters.
- Eliminates problems caused by colored paper.
- Removes stamps over data, logos, unwanted graphics, speckling and pre-printed text.
- Works with color, grayscale and bitonal images.
- SOA compliant: Works in .NET® and Web Services environments.
- Thin or thick client options.
Software Development Kit (SDK) Highlights:
- Single API.
- .NET® interface: all .NET® languages supported.
- Legacy interfaces for easy migration.
- Web-enabled: Can run as a web service.
- Rich client or browser-based applications
- COM/COM+/DCOM interfaces.
- Automatic load balancing uses all available CPUs.
- Ready-to-run sample programs included.
- Intel Core 2 Duo™ or newer CPU, 2 GHz or faster.
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB for web server).
- 256 MB disk space for software.
- Windows XP Pro / Windows 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server (32-bit mode).
- Visual Studio 2005 Pro or newer.