Point. Shoot. Get an Insurance Quote.
Property and Casualty Insurers can now offer their customers the ability to get a quote by using their smartphone to snap a photo of their driver license and insurance card. This approach offers a superior user experience and one that is vastly different from existing mobile quoting solutions. It is easy, convenient and fun for the user, and a valuable customer acquisition and retention tool for insurers.
- Drives new revenue leveraging mobile for customer acquisition and retention
- Means of competitive differentiation
- Lowers the cost of service
- Offers a superior mobile customer experience
- Makes process of shopping for insurance easier
- Can get insurance quote from anywhere at any time
Make Process of Getting a Quote Easy
It really is as easy as point and shoot. All the user has to do is take a photo of their driver license and insurance card. Mitek’s extractive imaging technology then puts the extracted data from the document and puts it into the appropriate fields in the mobile quoting form. No data entry is required by the user. The user then hits send and is returned an insurance quote