Mobile Deposit® from Mitek Systems, Inc. enables financial services organizations to offer remote deposit capture as a mobile solution to consumers and business customers. Mobile Deposit® helps financial institutions win in the marketplace and acquire new customers, satisfy existing customers and grow core deposits. Mobile Deposit is sold through a leading partners and can be deployed in various ways.
Benefits of Mobile Deposit for Financial Institutions
Customer demand compounded by the proliferation of smartphones makes Mobile Deposit® a table stakes feature in Mobile Banking. Forrester, a leading research firm, states in a recent paper entitled, 2012 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings, “No mobile feature has made as big an impact as quickly as mobile remote deposit capture (RDC). Virtually every bank in the country is currently considering or building mobile RDC functionality”. Financial Institutions offering Mobile Deposit enjoy the following key benefits:
- Competitive advantage in the market
- Increased customer satisfaction and lower attrition rates
- Improved channel delivery economics
Benefits of Mobile Deposit for Customers
Customers place a high value on convenience and that makes making Mobile Deposit an important mobile banking feature.
- Anytime, anywhere access to get your money in the bank
- Electronic deposit receipt and deposit history on your phone
- Secure, convenient and easy to use
Benefits of Mobile Deposit for Processors and RDC Solution Provider
Mitek’s Mobile Deposit® can enable any distributed capture or corporate remote deposit capture solution with mobile RDC functionality. Expand your relationship with existing financial institution customers by adding Mobile Deposit® so they can offer this solution to their retail and small business customers.
- Acquire new customers and grow revenue
- Broaden your solution offering to include mobile solutions
- Deploy as part of a SaaS solution or integrated package with your licensed software package
Mobile Deposit® Features
- Image analytics meet Check 21 Industry Standards
- Advanced algorithms to automatically correct image capture problems such as; skew, distortion, or poor lighting conditions.
- Specialized OCR software for accurate MICR validation
- FI brand-ready standalone Mobile Deposit App (Apple and Android OS)
- API for integration with any Mobile Banking vendor or custom platform
- Integrated with the leading RDC solution vendors
- State-of-the-art encryption
- Front and rear check images are verified real-time during the user’s deposit session
- Multi-account capable so the user can select from the accounts
- Support for viewing Mobile Deposit history - deposits and images in the smartphone app