Extend the benefits of electronic fund transfers to your mobile applications.
- Increase customer retention
- Improve your new customer enrollment process
- Reduce costs associated in manual paper payments
- Reduce user errors and processing costs
- Differentiate your brand and mobile applications through innovative features
Mobile Photo Account Funding™, based on Mitek's Mobile Deposit® technology, makes it convenient and easy for customers to use the camera on their smartphone to set up an auto debit from their bank account and enable funds to be transfered electronicaly. Instead of performing manual processes like filling out forms or handing out a blank check, Mobile Photo Account Funding gives customers the ability to fund an account or make a payment by simply taking a picture of a check.
Mobile Photo Account Funding was developed to make it simple and cost effective for financial services providers to accept and extend the benefits of ACH (Automated Clearing House) enrollments through their mobile applications.
Some examples of uses include:
- Mobile payments vendor: Automate the new account opening and funding process
- Brokerage/Bank: Set up accounts at other financial institutions for fund transfers
- Insurance company: Enable customers to enroll in automatic payment of premiums and allow electronic claims settlements directly into bank account
Key Product Features:
- IMagePROVE™ photo correction
- User Feedback and Intelligence via imaging quality analytics
- Highly accurate ABA routing and Mobile MICR line data extraction
- Configurable output data
- Web services integration
Leverages Mitek’s Mobile Imaging Platform
Mobile Photo Account Funding, and the entire suite of Mitek Mobile Imaging Solutions for Banking utilizes Mitek’s Enterprise-class, patented Mobile Imaging Platform.