- Make the right decisions for data flow and integration of Mobile Imaging Platform with your mobile infrastructure
- Maximize the value and capabilities of the software
- Have the knowledge required to create an exceptional end user experience
Mitek’s Jump Start Training is available for all our solutions and is designed to accelerate knowledge transfer so you can dramatically decrease time to market. As a result of this training you’ll understand the best practices for integrating Mitek’s Mobile Imaging Platform with your existing architecture. You will also receive an overview of best practices for Mobile Imaging Platform applications and UI design. Training also includes a live demonstration of a Mobile Imaging Platform server installation. During the demonstration team members are taught to troubleshoot common issues. The Jump Start Training is delivered in an interactive environment by seasoned mobile imaging experts who have successfully implemented Mobile Imaging Platform on multiple sites.
The topics covered include but are not limited to
- Understanding the “Imaging” in Mobile Imaging Platform
- Inputs, Outputs & End User Feedback
- Data Flow, Integration Options & Considerations
- Web Services and Web Methods
- Designing Mobile Imaging for Best User Experience
- MIP Admin Site UI (Operations & Administration)
- Performance & Scalability Planning
- Installation & Configuration
Jumpstart Training is available for all solutions; please contact your Account Manager for details about this valuable experience.